There is no visa fee applicable to the passport holder of member states of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) for 30 days. Indian nationals do not currently need a visa to enter Nepal. If you wish for your tourist visa to be multiple entry an additional USD $20 is payable (90 day visa includes this fee but be sure to ask when paying that it's a multi-entry visa). Nepal visa fees may be paid with USD or other convertible foreign currency equivalent.
People of these countries do not get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal:
1. Nigeria 2. Ghana 3. Zimbabwe 4. Swaziland 5. Cameroon 6. Somalia 7. Liberia 8. Ethiopia 9. Iraq 10. Palestine 11. Afghanistan
1. The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
2. The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
3. A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
4. If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility.
1. Foreigners, who have entered In Nepal to stay for a night in Nepal and willing to use Nepal’s Air port to visit another country with plane ticket or Foreigners, traveling in the accidentally force landed plane for any circumstances shall be issued transit visa for one day.
2. An application for the transit visa has to be submitted in the format
VISA FEE STRUCTURE:
a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa